LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Wednesday 27 February 2013

STILL IN BED



We are getting more snow and I'm still in bed enjoying the view out our bedroom window. No need to dash outside and clean the panels, our batteries are at 100% and we can survive another 4 days. Life is good.

I'll post more later today

UPDATE - 10 am

I finally dragged myself out of bed, fed the chickens and myself and now I'm sitting by the fire enjoying my book and dreaming of Alaska in 2014. SHHHHHHHHHHHHH don't mention Alaska to Mary.

11 am

Paul is busy clearing our driveway. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!


But it's still snowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment