LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Sunday 3 February 2013

I KNOW SHE'S GETTING BETTER

I know Sherri is getting better when she jokes about her condition.  Yesterday when Mary was there Sherri had the following to say:

About the food:

 "I swear,  they are feeding me cat-food

On seeing herself in the mirror: 

"I think, no I know, they stitched my ear back on one inch lower than the other."

"There's a hole in my head. I think they did a lobotomy and didn't tell me.

What a difference a few days make. Wednesday she couldn't swallow and we were all very anxious about her state of health. Today she is joking about her appearance. 

Kids, they are a blessing regardless of their age.

Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully Sherri will be home in a few days.


1 comment:

  1. Sherri is definitely getting better. We always said when people are complaining about the food, then it is time to go home! She certainly has a good sense of humour thru all this. Never have heard hospital food referred to as cat food... lol.. Get well soon Sherri... prayers to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete