LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Saturday 27 June 2015

WILD STRAWBERRY TARTS


Just out of the oven, wild strawberry tarts. Not sure if I should post this as I'm trying to lose weight and stay away from desserts, but when these came out, I couldn't resist.

We try and walk our road each day and Mary is always collecting seeds or plants on our walk. Today she picked wild strawberries and decided to make strawberry/rhubarb tarts. They look delicious and are small enough to do minimum damage to my daily calorie count.

We've had a busy week and that's why I haven't been blogging as much. Now that summer is here we are outside working and the days just disappear. 

I'm also trying to get my office finished and that needs to happen over the next week as we have company coming soon after. 

Time for a snack and then back to work, .......... a healthy snack. We will enjoy the tarts after supper.

Thanks for keeping an eye on us and safe travels everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment