LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Thursday 21 March 2013

IN TORONTO

We are here in Toronto to spend some time with our daughters and visit friends. No pictures as I'm using someone else's computer.

 I've been rerading about "Wheat" lately and the damage it can do to our health. We picked up a copy of "Wheat Belly" on our way down yesterday and found the reading quite an eye opener. If you have health issues take a look at what Dr.William Davis has to say. You can also get some information by doing a google seaqrch under "grainstorm"

Happy reading everyone

1 comment:

  1. I get really grumpy and tired when I eat wheat. And digestion issues that I won't get into! lol.

    ReplyDelete