LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Vegas Truck #2

OK, complaints about the first posting of truck pictures. Carol and Mary weren't impressed, so another attempt to please everyone. I've never done 3 blogs in one day, must be leapyear.

Let me know what you think Bob, after all it's your truck, so you get the last call. If you click on the picture you will get a larger view.









Bob, the shot above is the one I like the best. There are others to look at so check out them all and let me know which ones you would like me to print.

Chat later

No comments:

Post a Comment