LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Thursday 23 February 2012

Grand Canyon

This morning I took my truck in for repairs. Don and Carol were kind enough to rent a car so we all headed for the Grand Canyon. Now I know I went a little overboard yesterday with pictures; but it's free wifi so why not take advantage of the situation and post lots of pictures.

Can you guess how many pictures I took of the Grand Canyon? I couldn't believe it myself. I'm embarrased so will keep the number to myself but I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed the day.


Here we are walking the south rim .........................



and the view we were admiring.


Yes, there was snow in spots but not enough to cause problems walking or driving.


Can you tell we are having fun. Thanks for dropping by and I will post more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment