LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Friday 10 February 2012

No Photos

The days are getting warmer here and we sit outside for supper most evenings now. Today we are monitoring our solar system and comparing the results with Marvin and Annie's system which uses an MPPT charger while mine uses a MPW charger.

After lunch we are off to Blyth  for groceries and supplies we need, then home to enjoy the scenery of the setting sun in the desert.

No pictures for a few days. I use Verizon to get connected to the internet. I've already used 75% of my monthly quota and it's only the 10th day of February. Pictures quickly consume my 3GBs so I decided to slow down with the photos unless there is something spectacular to report. I think with all the programs, cook books, and photos the past few days I've already used 2GBs of my 3GBs.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment