LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Wednesday 4 November 2015

WINDOW WASHING

This morning was perfect for window cleaning. It was 18*C out and we could work in our T-shirts, unbelievable for November 4th.



I gave the window frames a wipedown first so that most of the dirt was removed along with the inevitable cobwebs. When we were kids we called them cow webs, don't know why, but I think the proper term is cobwebs. 



Mary followed with the squeegee and bucket cleaning the actual glass in the window.



In less than two hours we had all the windows done, outside only. Now some bright sunny day this winter we will do the inside and enjoy watching the birds and squirrels through clean windows.

There hasn't been a lot to blog about as we have simply being focused on getting ready for winter. I will try and write once a week just so you know we are still alive and enjoying life in the north.

Enjoy the sunshine and safe travels everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!.. free plagiarism checker for students

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in a large house. There are a lot of windows there. I hate to wash them, so that my brother do it instead of me. By the way, you can use plagiarism checker free online for verifying your unique text on the blog.

    ReplyDelete