LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Thursday 13 November 2014

ITS BEEN TOO LONG

Its been way too long since I touched the keyboard and even longer since I've had lunch with friends. Yesterday I looked after the lunch, today the keyboard.



Yesterday I drove down to Barrie to meet friends for lunch. As you can see we had snow on the way down and more last night. The sanders were out so winter is getting a deeper grip on us as each week passes. Not a problem, we are ready.




It was great to see Ruth and Gord and have some time together. Time passes too quickly and suddenly a year has gone and contacts haven't been made. We met at the Mandarin so all food tastes could be satisfied and we were free to eat as much or as little as we liked.

Today Mary has a group of ladies here taking a quilt class so I think I'll get out and do some outside chores. I'll post pictures of the quilt class tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by and safe travels everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment