LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Sunday 26 April 2015

LITTLE CRITTERS

We've now lived in our house for almost three years and so far haven't found any little critters inside looking for food.




I did spot this guy under our bird feeders last week looking for a few extra seeds to take home. Fortunately he was on the other side of the glass and that's where I want him to stay.




I've been going through my old slides trying to find one that so far keeps eluding me. I did find this one of Uncle Paul giving our girls a ride back in July 1981. Note that seat belts weren't mandatory as I see our girls sitting together on one seat and no one is wearing a seat belt. Times have changed.


Uncle Paul was awful good to our girls and often came over to babysit them so we could go out for the evening. Everyone needs an Uncle Paul. 















1 comment:

  1. Uncle Paul was very good to us too. I agree! Everyone needs an Uncle Paul!

    ReplyDelete