LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Monday 16 June 2014

FAMILY VISIT

We just returned from five days of fun in the sun with my sister and brother-in-law. For some unknown reason my computer decided to work once we were home, I can't explain it, I'm just enjoying it.

We had a great time with Carol and Don and I'll share more about the trip in the next few days. 

Here are a few pictures from our time together.



Too many laughs. Did I mention it was a fun filled weekend?





Sunsets over Lake Ontario.





Enjoying time at the marine museum. 





Watching the ships rumble through the Welland Canal.


Thanks for stopping by and I'll share more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment