LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Friday 6 December 2019

RELOCATE

When we arrived home from Florida we parked the trailer beside the house, unloaded, cleaned and organized then left it there until yesterday.

This wasn't the best location as it was right in the path of my snowplowing and could easily be damaged if my skid-steer brushed against it.

Yesterday I cleared an area at the top of our driveway; a perfect spot to park the trailer for the winter.


Here it wont be in the way when I need to plow the drivewy, yet it is close enough that I can easily remove snow from the roof if that becomes necessary.

Better yet, I can easily hook up and head south if our winter becomes unbearable.

Dreaming of sandy beaches and warm sunny days.

Safe travels everyone and thanks for keeping an eye on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment