LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Sunday 26 July 2020

ANTS

For some time now I've noticed sawdust on the floor of my work shed. I would sweep it up and the next morning it would be there again. Since I hadn't been sawing anything, I figured I must have ants building their own version of home in my ceiling.

The easiest way to take a look was to remove a roof panel. Everthing looked clean and healthy, no signs of ant infestation. 

Before putting everything back together I sprayed the beams with "ant killer" Hopefully I have solved the problem and the ants have decided to move to a new location, preferably off our property.

Stay safe and healthy and thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment