LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Sunday 6 November 2011

Georgia

Took I-19 down through the Appalachian Mountains yesterday, a beautiful drive and no problems pulling the trailer.


Views out our window as we flew down the mountain.


I enjoyed the views, Mary took the pictures. I kept my hands on the steering wheel.


This is an excellent highway, an easy and enjoyable route south.


Lots of trucks on this route and I guess every once and a while one needs to use this emergency truck stop when their brakes fail. Our brakes are fine, had them inspected before we left.


This morning we are camped at "Mistletoe" State Park in Georgia. I think later today we will move closer to the coast.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful road, we will be in that area in March. Thanks for the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe;

    How far north are you going in March?

    ReplyDelete