LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Friday 1 March 2019

BUSY AFTERNOON

It was a perfect afternoon to be working outside. So that's what we did, worked........

worked ......................


and worked .......................

We both worked ..................

Mary looked after cleanup while I cut trees.

I was able to drop the trees right where I wanted, on the driveway. Easy to clean up once they were down.

Lots of firewood for next winter.

Sun is going down, time to pack up. We will finish this tomorrow.
How does Nathan cut 102 trees in a day and I'm exhausted after just two?
Must find out what I'm doing wrong. No trouble sleeping tonight.

Thanks for keeping an eye on us and safe travels everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment