LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Monday 25 February 2019

MUD CAKE

We are trying to eat less sugar and white flour these days but I still enjoy my desserts. Mary baked this high fat low carb cake today and it is decadent. 

One slice was my allotment so I went for the largest I could find.  It means tomorrow I will need to get outside and do some physical work. Yes, even though it's KETO it still has calories.

Outside our visitors are enjoying the seeds we put out. Glad my diet isn't so restrictive.

The latest storm has passed and the wind is again calm. Tomorrow will be a plowing day.

Safe travels everyone and thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment