LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Monday 20 October 2014

FRIENDLY SQUIRREL

Our bird feeders are busy this time of year and right below them are the squirrels and chipmunks collecting any seeds the birds drop.

Yesterday I sat on the porch and this little guy decided it was safe and joined me.



As you can see he is sitting right inside my seed bucket. My arm was resting on the chair and he was very content to have me so close.




After a while he grew bold enough to let me touch him.




As long as there were seeds in the bucket he was content to stay and eat. Looks like I may need more seeds this winter.

Happy birthday Mike. Enjoy your day. Wish we could be there for the cake.

Thanks for stopping by and safe travels everyone.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice little guy on that picture.
    Finally wifi on the campsite.
    Post a story later.
    Greetings, Ad and Gertie

    ReplyDelete