LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Wednesday 5 February 2020

ARCHITECT DESIGN DRAWINGS

We are humbled by all the kind comments people from all over the world have submitted about our home and lifestyle off-grid here in Bancroft. If you would like more information about the house construction you can check out our blog entries from August and September 2011-2012

Also our architect Solares Archictecture have posted technical information on their web site. Click  HERE to read that information.

Thanks for visiting and safe travels everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I just saw the YouTube video on yr wonderful home! If my health were better, I'd do it in a heartbeat!
    Unfortunately, we are getting older. Hubster will be 70 in less than 2 yrs. I've been sick for 40 yrs & I cannot ask him to take on more work. But, blessings to you, both. I so enjoyed how obviously close you are & how considerate. You've got a good husband, Mary, as Art has a good wife. Reminds me of my husband & I. I wish you continued health & well being.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you health and happiness. Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete