LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Sunday 31 March 2019

WHERE'S SPRING?

We awoke this morning to 40 cm of new snow on the ground. We aren't going anywhere today.

I did plough the driveway and brought in more firewood; two jobs I couldn't avoid.

Our cottage road hasn't been touched and since it is the end o the season it might just stay that way until it melts.

Every time I walk past our trailer I'm sure I hear it say; "Take me south" Not a bad idea.

Until our road looks like our driveway I think we will just stay put and enjoy the fire.

Stay warm and dry everyone.

Thanks for stopping by.

After lunch we took a snowshoe hike down to the birch trees. Mary collected birch twigs and we will enjoy birch tea later this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment