LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Friday 19 February 2016

HONEST SHOPPER


Left my sunglasses in the shopping cart yesterday and didn't realize I'd left them behind until we were halfway home. (old age) These are quality sunglasses that Rob gave Mary and I use when I can't find mine. 

Today when we were back at the grocery store I inquired if they had a lost and found box. I told the teller what I was looking for and she found them by the cash register, next isle over.

Some kind and honest shopper had discovered them sitting in the cart just where I left them. Bancroft shoppers, ........ you can't find better folks anywhere? 

A BIG  "thank you" to whomever handed my glasses in; greatly appreciated ....... you made my day.

Safe travels everyone and thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you from me too... Those used to be my favorite glasses... Glad they are still in the family. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you from me too... Those used to be my favorite glasses... Glad they are still in the family. 😀

    ReplyDelete