LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Friday 19 March 2021

PICTURES FROM CELL PHONE

 

I'm learning how to take a picture with my cell phone and then add it to my blog page. This is my first attempt and seems to have gone very well.


Lots of fond memories visiting my aunts and uncles on this farm when I was too young to drive a team of horses.

Hard to believe this was Penny just a few months go.


Today she looks like this.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dog, as a puppy and a adult. I found your blog through youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Julie. Hope you enjoyed the youtube video.

    ReplyDelete