LIVING OFF GRID

This blog is about our travels in our solar powered "Airstream" and living off grid, in our passive solar home, near Bancroft, Ontario, Canada.

If you have any questions send us a comment; we love to hear from our readers.
Click on pictures for larger view

Sunday 7 October 2018

THEY TIED THE KNOT

I never would have thought of a barn wedding but it was a beautiful setting for a beautiful couple.

Maggie and Sean arrived early to help get everything set up just the way they wanted.

Leanne looked after the formal table and setting and Jamie made sure everything was picture perfect.

Like I said, picture perfect.

Guests began to arrive ..................


which meant hugs for Oma.

















Sean checked the weather and decided the ceremony would be inside.

Let the official part begin.

I still have more pictures to sort through and will post later today once I get them organized.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Art and Mary!! This is Maggies cousin Wendi. I just looked up your blog today and I must say that I have quite the lump in the back of my throat looking at these fabulous photographs. What a splendid day it looks like. It was so nice to meet you at the lake and I do have some nice photos that I'd like to share with you. This is the very first blog I've ever looked at if you can believe that. It seems like a wonderful way to communicate. Let me know how to get those pics to you. Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendi;
    Good to hear from you and I'm glad you enjoyed the blog. It is something I started when we were living on the road. It was just an easy way to let the kids know we were safe and enjoying ourselves. You can send the photos to my e-mail address: artkelly46@gmail.com Looking forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete